Head of HTA
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced HTA to head the UK office. This is a fantastic time to bring your expertise to a global pharmaceutical organisation.
- Developing HTA strategies for UCBs products that will be assessed by NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE and ensuring successful execution of these HTA to enable patient access to UCB
- Managing the HTA team of HTA Leads, Associates and Medical Writer, working them to support HTA strategy and execution
- Ensuring there is sufficient resource (financial and FTE) to enable all planned and future HTAs to occur with optimal outcomes
- Providing oversight on pricing and reimbursement strategies and be point contact for all pricing discussions
- Consider and where applicable develop innovative approaches to HTA, including value-based pricing solutions and commercial discussions with NICE/NHS England to improve access to UCB
- Building trusted relationships with external HTA decision makers and influencers
- Providing appropriate levels of challenge to local and global team to ensure innovative HTA
- Line management activities such as recruitment, succession planning, on-boarding and
development/ training plans;
Skills and Requirements
- Master's Degree in Health Economics
- Minimum of 5 years Health Economics experience, within the Pharmaceutical industry and/or Consultancy.
- Previous first line management experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Detailed understanding of HTA and the role of health economics within the NHS and
- Recent experience of developing Market Access and Pricing strategies and of delivering
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.
- Experience with Data collection and utilisation of RWE for purposes of Access and uptake
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies