Head of Customer Engagement - UK
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Customer Engagement - UK to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Maidenhead.
- Handle the yearly operating planning in conjunction with the GM, local finance and supply chain.
- Monitor the engagement with thought leaders and professional societies.
- You will prepare and guarantee launch brilliance for the customer engagement team.
- Partake and execute SLT actions and projects.
- Guide the build-up of functional abilities by efficient situational guidance, develop, train and handle the requirements of the customer engagement and business brilliance teams.
- Collaborate with medical affairs to assure efficient development and establishment of methods.
- Partake in regional methodical and operational brand planning.
- Recognise and develop revenue business cases for expansion areas.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific or pertinent business discipline.
- Demonstrable experience working within the life sciences organisation.
- A background in operational sales management at country level.
- A background in successful product launch within both national and regional environments.
- Familiarity within both sales and marketing roles of increasing responsibility.
- Influential/deliberation capabilities with past leadership experience from past roles.
- Abilities and acquaintance in financing and budgeting.
- Expertise on local legal and regulatory landscape.
- Former involvement guiding and managing a team.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 25-50% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mustaq Ahmed at +44 203 949 8642.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.