Head of Consolidation & Financial Reporting - Biotech
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Consolidation & Financial Reporting - Biotech to join a biotech. This is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Monitor the preparation of presentations and analysis for the business's governance bodies such as audit committee and board of directors.
- Manage cross-functional accountabilities with the accounting and management control team for consolidation.
- Contribute to the management of cross-functional projects, by recognising accounting impacts.
- Create consolidated accounts by arranging internal and external assistance specialised in the production of financial statements to US GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Outline and assist with the reliability and optimisation of tools used for creating financial information.
- You will improve current procedures to strengthen the reliability and relevance of financial information.
- The ideal candidate will raise consciousness among the executive committee and numerous sites of best internal control practices.
- Partake in writing press releases on the financial part.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an accounting/management field from a business school or equivalent establishment.
- Know-how of the pharmaceutical sector would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrable experience in an audit firm and/or corporate finance within a French and/or American regulatory setting.
- Expertise on finance, accounting, taxation and mastery of different accounting and financial techniques such as financing, investments, processes, performance measurement, etc.
- Acquaintance with using accounting and financial information ideas and systems.
- Familiarity with FR GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS accounting standards and SOX guidelines.
- Capable pf deliberating and being proactive and convincing.
- Predict the economic and financial consequences of fay-to-day events.
- A curious individual with a crucial sense developed with the aim of delving deeper into subjects.
- A courageous individual with the ability to be transparent.
- Works well with others in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.