Head of Business Development - HEOR & Market Access
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Business Development - HEOR & Market Access to join a healthcare organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the Netherlands.
- Guide client engagement, marketing initiatives, and outreach efforts to foster relationships with crucial clients, partners and shareholders.
- Offer both tactical and operational guidance to the organisation, partaking in the formulation of an enhancement plan in line with the organisation's long-term goals and priorities.
- You will foster a cooperative and participatory work environment, producing an agile and dynamic setting.
- Responsible for designing, executing and driving a dynamic sales business plan targeted at exceeding new business targets while guaranteeing solid customer retention.
- The ideal candidate will both nurture and strengthen crucial current customer relationships, growing the client base and business via multiple business development actions.
- Efficiently handle contracts, guarantee client satisfaction, high-quality delivery, significant outcomes and compliance.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Obtained a formed network in the pharma outsourcing organisation.
- Capable of securing a substantial number of expansion accounts.
- Leadership abilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Keen and capable of inspiring and motivating others, promoting a cooperative and inclusive work culture.
- A background in forming solid and long-lasting tactical and trusted relationships with senior client shareholders.
- Demonstrable experience in a sales leadership, account management, consultative selling or any other client facing position.
- Experience in market access and health economics.
- Exhibits a solid skill set in business compliance and quality control.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan efficiently.
- Capable of working on various tasks and prioritise simultaneously.
- A positive mindset.
- A motivated individual with a sense of responsibility.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.