Head Of Biometrics & SAS Programming
Are you looking to take the next step in your biometrics career?
Proclinical are in search of talented Biostatistician and SAS Programmer, to lead at a pharmaceutical organisation. You will be expected to lead the team of biometricians and statistical programmers, overseeing activities and introducing initiatives for a much streamline process.
- Statistical-methodical conception of global clinical development programs
- Participation in the statistical planning, evaluation and reporting of clinical studies of phases I to III
- Participation in due diligences to assess potential products
- Further development and implementation of internal processes and quality standards
- Representation of statistics at regulatory authorities such as B. EMA, FDA, PMDA
- Contribution of technical expertise as part of the cross-functional project teams from science and marketing
- Studies in statistics, medical biometrics or mathematics
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years work experience in clinical development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory requirements for statistics and statistical programming
- Experience with CDISC data standards, statistical programming with SAS & R and other common statistical special software packages
- Experienced in statistical methods of phase II and III as well as early clinical research (dose-response modeling, popPK models, pharmacometric modeling, BV / BE studies) and Bayesian methods
- People-oriented leadership skills
- Independent, structured and results-oriented way of acting
- Confident appearance combined with enjoyment of working in a team
- Very good German and English language skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.