GS - Developer
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a GS - Developerto their office in Germany. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Writing test specification and test protocols.
- Analysing and modifying existing tests.
- Unit testing in .NET environment using NUnit Testautomation.
- Executing load, stress, and performance tests.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least three years of experience in software development or testing.
- Knowledge in .NET and Nunit (required).
- Certified Tester (e.g. ISTQB, Foundation Level) (optional).
- Knowledge in Test-Automation and according tools (e.g. Selenium) (optional).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
Up to Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva.