Grants Manager B
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with an organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a contract to perm basis and is located in Philadelphia. The opening position that is currently available is for a Grants Manager B.
- Handle and offer pre-award assistance for 13 faculty with the yearly submission applications.
- Accountable for the general financial management of the grant portfolio and any other financial concerns of the division.
- You will prepare, evaluate and present proposal budgets for diverse sponsor portfolio and support any other proposal development actions.
- Supervise grant expenditures for compliance and assume or suggest corrective actions when required.
- Collaborate with payroll coordinator and purchasing and accounts payable coordinator to guarantee that suitable expenses are being designated to suitable grant funds.
- The ideal candidate will develop, create and discuss specialised research linked financial reports, financial planning for investigators, etc.
- Support the admin and financial officer with sponsored programs and annual budget proposals.
- Offer post-award financial administration assistance for individual investigators for handling $12m grant portfolio which involves multi-center grants, clinical trials and subcontracts.
- Partner with the university's office of research services and the school of medicine's office of research assistance services.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with experience in grant and contract administration/accounting/business administration, or a mixture of experience and education.
- Computer literacy.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Prior involvement in university financial and research administration accounting systems would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Bye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.