Grants Coordinator A/B
Grants Coordinator A/B - Contract to Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Grants Coordinator A/B to join a cutting-edge medical program. This is a contract to permanent role located in Philadelphia, PA.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 to 4 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experienced required.
- Grant and contract administration and/or accounting preferred with knowledge of and demonstrated competency with compliance issues related to the management of both federal and non-federal sponsored research.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience in financial systems is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently as well as part of a team with faculty and staff under strict deadlines while demonstrating attention to detail.
The Grants Coordinator A/B will:
- Monitoring of grant expenditures and completion of monthly grant analysis
- Proposal Development and Renewal
- Clinical trial invoicing and A/R monitoring
- Grant Reconciliation and Audit Back-up
- Maintain staff payroll allocations using Workday
- Maintain grant and financial databases
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Prepare and review sponsored program proposals for submission to sponsor in collaboration with principal investigators
- Work with the Office of Research Services (ORS) and the Office of Clinical Research (OCR) to finalize the budgets and contracts in a timely manner.
- Provide financial monitoring and reporting for sponsored programs and departmental funds through periodic review and analysis of expenditures with the PIs and Associate Director of Research
- Preparation of journal entries and execution of other financial transactions to ensure accuracy
- Monitor and associate study milestones with invoicing to ensure appropriate billing on clinical studies
- Provide pre- and post-award grants management support including payroll, non-payroll, and effort reporting. Act as the point-of-contact for faculty/staff and ensure compliance with federal and non-federal guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder to provide quality management of sponsored programs which includes account setup, no-cost extensions, and account close out.
- Assist the Associate Director of Research with ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned, which may include generating financial reports, providing pre- and post-award support to faculty/staff, training faculty/staff on best practices as it relates to study costs and financial management of research studies, and providing coverage for other Business Office staff.
- Additional duties as reasonably assigned.
- Expected to contribute to the implementation of research analytics across the department's sponsored programs portfolio.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.