Proclinical is seeking a Grant Coordinator for a medical organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provide pre award research and financial administration support for individual investigators in the department
- Monitor grant expenditures for compliance and take or recommend corrective actions as needed. Work with payroll coordinators and purchasing and accounts payable to ensure appropriate expenses are allocated to grant funds
- Produce and distribute specialized research related financial reports for investigators. Meet monthly to review their funds and total research portfolio
- Advise faculty within department on policies and procedures
- Manage pre award activity for department to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner in accordance with policy
- Provide liaison to across research departments
- Provide guidance to faculty and staff concerning electronic submission of grant activities
- Assist in preparation and submission of reports
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Someone with a strong business administration background
- Willing to learn and get training
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1 year of experience or internship
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natalie Magola at +(1) 267-523-2553 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.