Global Training Education Manager
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office. This organisation works across all modalities for ventilated and non-ventilated patients, significantly improving aerosol drug delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an establishment that focuses on getting better patient care across hospitals.
- Training and educating customers through meeting presentations, workshops, and key customer presentations to support the regional commercial goals.
- Providing qualified customer focused feedback, on the continuous process improvement of existing programs and tools.
- Owning KPI tracking, program analytics, and communication of results throughout the commercial organization.
- Identifying and developing super users, influencers, and key opinion leaders to support customer inquiries for best practices, protocols, staff and patient training, and more.
- Creating and maintaining relationships in the market with professional bodies to obtain accreditation and understanding of the market needs and development.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned.
- Identifying, creating, and managing educational content, to be delivered across a communication channels, to engage and develop advocacy with our customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in business administration or health related field.
- 4+ years' healthcare / clinical marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in execution of education roles in healthcare experience is required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Pricing & Commercial Manager to join their team in Hatfield.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager based in Germany.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London.