Global Study Manager
A global pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland. The company is active in the life sciences areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools, and investment management, and focuses on innovative treatments, such as in oncology with a focus on solid tumours, as part of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organisation and support their R&D operations to create new, viable treatments.
- Responsible for leading global studies.
- Working closely with the leadership team to oversee the clinical strategy.
- Managing the day to day activities of the study which includes budget management, vendor management etc.
- Responsible for overseeing third-party vendors.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or MD advantageous.
- 5 years' experience working within clinical research in Pharma/Biotech or CRO.
- Minimum of 3 years of global trial management experience.
- Experience in complex therapy areas.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading gene therapy company, in the biotechnology industry, is currently hiring a Clinical Project Manager.
An opportunity has opened within a small, oncology focus CRO who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
A leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Site Manager to work on a home-based capacity in Poland.
A job vacancy for a Project Leader/ Senior Project Leader has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies on a home-based capacity.
Milan (province), Italy
A job vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager/ Senior PM has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company.