Global Recruitment Manager
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Global Recruitment Manager based in Cambridge. This job will be working a top pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
- Working across the functions of Development Operations, TA leads and CROs our Feasibility and Recruitment Partner will enable expedited, predictive delivery for all stages of global feasibility, ensuring standardization in how we use data, tools and process to inform quality decision making at TA, indication, program and study levels.
- You will lead standardized design feasibility offering, using data intelligence (historical and Real-World Data RWD), and insights from key external and internal experts to support study teams from program concept to protocol design and study set-up. You will have opportunities to proactively identify new opportunities where we could use data to optimize study delivery.
- planning and delivering robust strategies for feasibility across our portfolio including end-to-end operational feasibility, to inform site selection and baseline recruitment forecasts and study milestones - using data optimally in all you do. As part of this you will:
- Partner with study design teams enabling data-driven approaches to support balanced and informed decisions, and improve predictability of execution
- Use data assets, advanced analytical models, and interpret data to provide recommendations to study teams to support planning and execution.
- Link with internal groups for patients and site insights, ensuring a truly patient centric approach in our work
- Become our expert user for the new study design and planning digital platform (Merlin) and optimization models, providing continuous improvements of tool features to meet needs of current practice.
Skills and Requirements
- To succeed in this role, it's essential that you are truly strategic in your approach and can also bring a strong data analytics mindset. You'll have solid experience gained within a feasibility role within the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, we will require:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. life sciences, business management, project management)
- Significant experience within Drug Development and Feasibility in a pharmaceutical setting
- Proven capabilities in data analysis, data interpretation to drive inform decision making
- Experience developing study delivery strategies and tactical/operational plans aligned to commercial and regulatory objectives
- Clinical trial patient and investigator recruitment and retention experience
- Project and budget management, within a Global environment
- Experience in AZ core Therapeutic Areas/Indication
- It would be desirable if you also have:
- MA, MBA in relevant field (e.g. life sciences, business management, project management)
- New product development experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with partners, CROs/AROs
- Experience developing business cases
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.