Global Medical Communications Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Medical Communications Manager for a biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for brand or Cystic Fibrosis disease specific global medical communication strategies and execution of those plans for designated brands.
- Oversee that the development and content of materials are aligned to the product/disease scientific platform and work to incorporate feedback from the cross-functional review and approval team.
- Oversee the development and execution of the strategic publication plan and ensure compliance with good publication practices.
- Oversee development, communicate and execute the assigned brand or disease medical communication plan.
- Ensure alignment of medical communications and publications plans within the overall medical brand and development plan.
- Liaise with clinical development groups to develop and maintain timely and relevant product expertise.
- Perform critical analysis and synthesis of internal/external data, as needed.
- Assists in the development/enhancement and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Post Doc experience and PhD required.
- Ability to be independent, multitask and results oriented with hands-on attitude in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to think broadly about scientific communications and the impact on materials.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal colleagues including Global Medical Affairs leadership.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Communications Manager - Digital Engagement Learning.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Communication Consultant at their office in Switzerland.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientific Communications Director to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.