Global Marketing Excellence Director
A vacancy has arisen for a Global Marketing Excellence Director to join a biopharmaceutical company, the role can be occupied in Slough or Paris. This organisation is dedicated to transforming the face of medicine.
- Project manage implementation of the IWTL for the global brand team
- Ensure the team understand the framework and are clear about their individual responsibilities and deliverables as part of the process.
- Prepare and lead them through the Planning and Readiness and Performance Monitoring phases.
- Ensure the brand team is fully supported to deliver a world-class launch.
- Act as affiliate point of contact for the launch Excellence - as above for the global brand team, affiliates need to understand the process and their responsibilities and deliverables.
- Lead them through the phases and support them with day-to-day questions and guidance.
- Launch excellence communications and follow up- lead communications relating to the Launch readiness and monitoring process.
- Work closely with the brand team to coordinate communications across functions and from global to affiliates.
- Provide constructive challenge to global and affiliate teams as and when necessary to ensure optimal launch readiness or progress.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree level education
- Project Management qualifications nice to have but not essential
- At least 5 years of experience in pharma business environment Required
- Commercial operations experience (sales, marketing)
- Project Management/PMO/Change Management/Consultancy experience
- Languages: Fluent in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies