Global Marketing and Operations Director - Oncology
An exciting job opportunity has become available for the established role Support the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations you will be responsible for marketing & operational support to commercial activities across one of Oncology portfolio products.
- Provide operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations for the development of the Global Annual Brand Plan in order to maximise potential.
- Work within the Global Matrix Business Model in close collaboration with the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations and the regional Oncology Marketing Directors in Oncology Business Group to support the marketing of current indications.
- Provide operational excellence to deliver the Global marketing campaigns including all associated elements for current and future indications in close collaboration with the regional marketing teams (bottom-up).
- Providing commercial input (sales forecasts and NPVs) in collaboration with the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations and Business Intelligence & Commercial development to IPT and the Medical Affairs Team for the on-going development of the life cycle management plan.
- Work in close collaboration with Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations, and the regions on providing accurate and timely demand forecasts for global supply chain operations planning.
- Provide operational support for developing and executing the marketing activities at Oncology International Congresses
- Provide operational support for monitoring and controlling the marketing budget to ensure that we drive efficiencies and synergies between global and regional marketing budgets.
- Work in close collaboration with the Oncology
- Brand leadership -serve as "the' brand indication advocate: Demonstrate belief and passion for the brand.
Skills and Requirements
- BS/BA is required, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Oncology Marketing experience
- Proven experience in Oncology Sales experience desirable
- Demonstrable experience in developing strong collaborations with all stakeholders
- Global oncology commercial and strategic experience
- Experience with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.