Global HEOR Director
Proclinical has partnered with a global biotech in search for a Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research Director in the UK. The HEOR Director will be expected to provide scientific leadership and effective teamwork in cross-functional initiatives. This is an exciting challenge for someone looking to utilise the technical understanding of HEOR in an international setting.
- Participate in development of the Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) development plan
- Advise on relevant clinical development, patient reported outcomes and economic evidence needed to support payer value proposition
- Work as part of cross-functional team composed of medical doctors, marketing managers, pharmacists, clinical research professionals and market access experts
- Partner with the pricing, clinical and commercial teams to develop protocols for HEOR studies
- Oversee HEOR data analyses, interpret and present results
- Generate economic models, abstracts, manuscripts and customer friendly tools to support value proposition
- To be heavily involved in the development of Health Technology Assessment Reports
- Derive HEOR key findings based on model output to support cost/effectiveness discussion
- Provide support to affiliate market access teams when conducting local HEOR studies
- Expand the firm's knowledge of HEOR
- Develop Leadership and Change capacities of the management team.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Align and energise team around common objectives.
- Ensure that adequate financial structures and controls are in place.
- Comply with Company guidelines and country/industry standards on ethics and compliance.
Skills and Requirements
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics desirable
- Relevant consultancy firm or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an international setting
- Experience in epidemiology projects
- Experience working on international HTA submissions
- Demonstrated knowledge of trial design with appreciation of PRO and resource utilisation endpoints
- Technical understanding of HEOR
- Fluent English is compulsory.
- Clinical data comprehension and interpretation skills
- Ability to shape the development of products and projects
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.