Global Clinical Operations-Data, Systems, and Reporting Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Clinical Operations-Data, Systems, and Reporting Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support a wide range of dashboard development, running of recurring reports, ad-hoc analyses and oversight of operational data quality, as well as key processes related to data capture/output in clinical trial systems.
- Pulling data from across various systems and synthesizing a robust dataset. Then developing a polished output for stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities to turn ad-hoc reports into self-service dashboards of recurring reports.
- Support for CRO and internal Data quality reports.
- Key role in producing and supporting activities for monthly reports to stakeholders across R&D.
- Report and dashboard creation.
- Identifying opportunities from engagement with stakeholders, developing ad-hoc analysis and recurring reports to create dashboards.
- Working with internal dashboard developer and / or IT to produce the dashboards and test.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure alignment of needs.
- Feed management - testing new feeds, ongoing management and rectification of feed errors.
- Testing Solutions - reporting, new process development, consideration of IMPACT updates.
- Support in intaking, managing and resolving issues identified with CRO and internal data.
- Data stewarding across a range of systems, working with inputters to achieve targets and identifying and seeking solutions for errors, rejected report feeds, etc.
- Develop and maintain training materials, knowledge articles for dashboards / reports, FAQs, etc.
- Supporting training requirements and interacting with training support
- Support internal BPM collaboration tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science required.
- Experience with developing reports, dashboards and presentations for a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment with diverse stakeholders and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Proactive communication skills and an inquisitive nature.
- Experience with data strategy and data best practices strongly preferred.
- Experience in biopharma industry and knowledge of clinical trial operations strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Management (CTMS) systems.
- Strong excel/reporting/data analysis skills.
- Ability to synthesize data across datasets.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to take ownership of tasks with minimal oversight.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Data mapping and data normalization.
- Experience working on IT projects.
- Understanding of master data management, data warehousing and data reconciliation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.