Global Clinical Development Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Clinical Development Lead for a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and matrix management of clinical development, from the end of preclinical development stage through post-commercialization.
- Provide strategic clinical, medical and business expertise to the Program teams and manage the team in a matrix environment.
- Overall Clinical Development Strategy and Plan.
- Track progress against project goals and when needed or requested composing monthly reports outlining key strategic events for projects. These documents contain program milestones, strategic imperatives, and financial information regarding projects.
- Be the lead clinical representative at key external business meetings (e.g. with regulatory authorities) and the lead presenter at regulatory Advisory Committee meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD preferred, or PhD, with deep experience managing Clinical Development projects in pharmaceutical or biotech company. Experience in small and large pharma and in different business models preferred.
- 1+0 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Experience of all stages of drug development in Oncology.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements for product development and approval and compliance in US and Europe.
- Extensive experience of team leadership in a matrix management environment.
- Experience with presenting data to regulatory agencies/Advisory Committees.
- Experience in modifying project plans and defining creative solutions to meet project goals.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems under challenging timelines while maintaining standards of quality.
- Experience as an effective mentor. Line management experience preferred.
- Publication record and experience with external Scientific Advisory Boards preferred.
- Ability to lead and facilitate a global cross-functional/virtual team. Ability to address questions and concerns across multiple lines and stakeholder groups.
- Ability for broad strategic thinking in drug development beyond just their area of expertise
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills including active listening, effective meeting management, negotiation, and optimizing group dynamics. Must be open to the ideas of others and utilize different perspectives to drive towards creative solutions in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A unique Biotech based in Central London are looking for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum
A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Development Director - Neuroscience to be based at their site in Basel.
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Line Manager.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a CTA Submissions Manager for their office in the UK.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Clinical Program Leader to their office in Beijing.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Clinical Program Leader to their office in China.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage.