Global Change Control Planner
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Global Change Control Planner job at their Zurich office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Own and project manage Global Change Control (GCC) records with moderate complexity for Labelling changes, Product & country launch changes, and Drug Product (DP) changes impacting Finished Goods (FG).
- Determine when the activities that are documented in the GCC record need to be completed and project manage deliverables in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Balance assigned total workload associated with GCC's across departments, identify process bottlenecks and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Identify and communicate GCC implementation risks to management and recommend and implement corrective actions to ensure regulatory & quality compliance, and to maintain GCC implementation due dates.
- Support continuous improvement projects to drive process standardization and efficiency improvement of the GCC process.
- Provide supply chain / GCC process analyses and identify potential solutions for improvement projects. (e.g. launch readiness for Distributor Markets).
- Ensure compliance. Work with Quality Assurance to promote and maintain compliance. Exceptions handling/Investigate deviations, determine root causes, implement CAPAs and drive closure.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering or similar education required
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Demand & Supply Planning or Product Life Cycle
- Management role with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position Experience within an international and controlled environment is preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player (ability to direct and participate in cross-functional and management teams)
- Experience with Supply Chain and LCM tools, preferably: Oracle, TrackWise, Agile PLM
- Project Management experience preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.