Proclinical are recruiting for a FSE UK to join a medical device and technology organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Slough.
- You are sensitive to the requirements of critical account customers.
- Attend meetings with both supervisor and colleagues to stay updated on divisional method and performance.
- Collaborate with customers to install, uphold, calibrate and repair laser systems, sub systems or sub-assemblies.
- Conduct product alignment and certification to specification.
- Offer on-site technical assistance both at customer locations, at the service centre and at events, workshops and shows.
- Adhere to company processes and policies in accounting for purchases, spare part ordering, van stock and prompt return on RMAs.
- The ideal candidate will develop, positive, accommodating relations with customers.
- Constantly partake in and develop a positive and high performing service team.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A background in servicing lasers and expertise in basic laser physics would be ideal.
- Technically strong to master most multifaceted devices.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A motivated individual with the ability to work well both in a team as well as independently.
- Willing to travel for business needs with the ability to stay overnight if needed.
- Computer literacy.
- Customer oriented.
- An analytical individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Able to persuade and influence people.
- Capable of sharing knowledge with others.
- Commercial insight.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Madelenat at +33 1 88 88 00 96 / +44 20 7440 0631.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.