Freelance Senior CRA
A pharmaceutical consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior CRA (Clinical Research Associate) to join their team in Denmark. This position is a homebased vacancy but gives you an opportunity to establish your clinical career at a well-respected CRO.
- Prepare and complete RA and EC applications
- Prepare and conduct pre-study activities, site selection and initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Manage assigned sites throughout the study to ensure site compliance, adequate enrolment, and understanding of study requirements
- Participate in Audits and Inspections
- Assist in data validation and clean file procedures
- Planning and participating at Investigators meeting
- Responsible for archiving of study documents
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic degree in life science, health care or similar
- At least 5 years of experience from managing clinical studies
- Good understanding of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Good ability to express him-/herself both verbally and in writing, in English and Danish.
- Ability to prioritize and handle several studies/tasks simultaneously
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv