Freelance Clinical Trial Manager
An amazing job opportunity has become available for a Freelance Clinical Trial Manager to join a biotechnology organisation. This Belgium based organisation is renowned for its work on high-quality medicine to help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Select and activate chosen study sites, establish and maintain an excellent relationship with site investigators and research teams
- Create and update activities in overall project plan on a regular basis to assure appropriate outcome of clinical trial projects in terms of scope, timelines and objectives.
- Coordination of assigned CRA monitoring activities
- Ensure study quality/GCP compliance to deliver a rigorous patient data
- Partner with Clin Ops Director and provide oversight to all vendors or study delivery team, ensuring timely delivery of milestones and budget compliancy
- Propose and implement study process improvements; Participate in the preparation, updating and training of SOPs
- Liaise with manufacturing, central lab, and other study project stakeholders as needed
- Prepares all external and internal documentation for assigned trials ensuring it is completed in accordance with the study protocol, internal SOP's and GCP requirements
- Responsible for ensuring vendors deliver according to scope of work and review/approve vendor invoices
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Life Science, biological science, or related area: or equivalent relevant experience acquired within life science industries.
- 2-4 years' experience in project management in early phase oncology/haematology trials, prior small start-up company experience in biotechnology highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of ICH and GCP rules and of the complete clinical trials process
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Autonomous, pro-active and hands on personality.
- Efficient in planning and executing work: orchestrate multiple activities at once
- Team player, able to navigate thru a matrix organization in multi-cultural environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Davis at +44 203 078-9569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.