Flow Cytometry Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Flow Cytometry Lab Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Performs basic Analytical assays and lab procedures using appropriate laboratory techniques and in compliance with GLP, cGMP and/or PTC and SOPs.
- Accurately completes Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Follows all general and laboratory SOPs
- Reports observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer, Supervisor and/or Department Manager
- Communicates with supervisor and other colleagues re: daily lab activities
- Prepares reagents and completes reagent batch records
- Checks reagents for expired chemicals and disposes of any expired reagents
- Performs laboratory maintenance (i.e. decontaminates and disposes of medical and other waste as appropriate, maintains laboratory supply inventories, keeps work surfaces clean and neat) and keeps records of maintenance according to guidelines and SOPs
- Performs routine equipment monitoring and cleaning (i.e. centrifuges, biosafety and chemical hoods, refrigerators, incubators and freezers) and keeps records according to guidelines and SOPs
- Orders reagents and consumables as required and uses commodity specification procedure as assigned
- Completes all requisite training (i.e. Bloodborne Pathogen, Quality Assurance, safety, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dom Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.