Financial Support Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Support Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Initiate orders in response to customer requests for material goods or services in company purchasing systems. SRM or LSI, including WBS associated orders.
- Partner with purchasing and CDO to resolve issues resulting from orders. Examples include discrepancies (e.g. pricing, quantity) between initial requisition, invoices, and purchase order amounts.
- Set up new suppliers, or update existing information and data, for vendors providing goods and services in the vendor management systems, e.g. LSI, cVend, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the business and suppliers to resolve order issues including damaged materials, incorrectly shipped items, returns, etc.
- Update systems, e.g. SRM, ECC, appropriately upon receipt of goods and services. Close out open orders appropriately and initiate payment to suppliers within expected timeframes, which includes providing invoice payment issue identification and resolution support for Stockrooms and R&D Community.
- Track open or outstanding orders. Follow up with customers, or suppliers as needed to ensure appropriate close out process is executed.
- Identify ongoing process improvements in support of accurate transactions, effective delivery of goods and services, and timely payment to suppliers.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or an bachelor's with minimum 1 year relevant experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.