A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Assistant to its office in the UK. The company specialises in bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. This is a contract role.
- Providing support to various teams within the Finance department.
- Additional opportunities to support on ad-hoc projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- An understanding of financial fundamentals/terminology.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steven Fuller at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.