Financial Analyst III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in Lake Country, IL. Successful candidate will manage intake, tracking, communication, end of year summary, and reconciliation with Finance on Ready to Go items.
- Provide support for tracking and forecasting budget.
- Manage and support the creation of process deliverables (tracking spreadsheets, business cases, PowerPoint summary and visuals) for Functional and Capital Budget Cycles including LRP, Plan and capital project monthly LBEs.
- Maintain, adapt, socialize and shepherd the utilization of Resource Model to forecast people resource needs based on Pipeline during financial cycles and acquisition planning.
- Develop, monitor and provide LBEs for General Capital budget and authors Request for Capital Expenditures (RCEs) as needed to acquire necessary funds.
- Provide support and maintain accuracy to the Vendor Management process including management of the end to end invoice process, Administrative Check Requests (ACRs), Vendor Master system, and related activities in financial systems such as Supplier Relationship Management System (SRM) and SalesForce.
- Manage year end accrual process; identify year-end charges that have not been submitted for payment and accrue against specific budgets as identified. Track accruals to ensure completion of payment using accrued funds.
- Provide back-up support for other business operations and collaborative services roles for coverage during vacations or other circumstances.
- Perform complex data analysis for COMPASS project tracking creating extracts, pivot tables in excel and creates visuals for senior leadership.
- Use multiple systems/software tools (SRM, GEMS/SalesForce, Vendor Master, Magellan, SharePoint) to capture, read analyze and report pertinent data.
- Provide general administrative and transactional activity support to help support Director, Business Services and Collaboration Services.
- Logistical support of department projects and initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7 years required experience with High School diploma required. 2 years related experience required with Bachelors' Degree.
- 1 year related business operations or accounting/procurement experience required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products including spreadsheet and PowerPoint management required.
- Capability to provide strong customer service required.
- High level of accuracy required for all activities.
- Multiple years' experience with Financial Tracking and Vendor Management systems preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.