Financial Analyst III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst III for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, Illinois. Successful candidate will support the Senior Financial Manager by performing Financial Management related activities for the companies outsourced arrangements.
- Review and approve monthly invoices for outsourcing contracts in scope to ensure compliance to contracts. Resolve billing and payment issues with Accounts Payable and service providers.
- Set up operational calendar for invoice review process and monthly reporting process, and work with service providers and COE partners to ensure timely data submission, invoice verification and report generating.
- Be subject matter expert on outsourcing contracts pricing structure and PO process. Provide guidance to functional business areas regarding invoices and PO process.
- Provide input to financial policy/procedures for the financial management of outsourcing contracts.
- Build effective relationship with service providers, COE partners and internal stakeholders, and be able to work together with different functional areas to solve issues.
- Generate periodic financial reports and analysis pertaining to the outsourcing programs to support the stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-10 years' experience in Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Finance and Accounting for contract experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow up skill
- Ability to build credibility, garner support and work effectively with stakeholders, Finance, and the Outsourcing COE team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder requests well
- Expertise in Office product suite such as Excel and PowerPoint
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
München (81249), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant to their office in Germany.