Finance Manager France and Germany
Proclinical are recruiting for a Finance Manager France and Germany for a healthcare organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Monitor correct management of local market accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, guaranteeing compliance with suitable regulatory needs.
- You will display keenness to take on new tasks and support the ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will gain credibility and respect with internal and external audiences via guiding by example.
- Support commercial management in the integration of market dynamics, customer requirements, competitive strengths and weaknesses into a good tactical plan.
- Assist the commercial operations and finance with business decision assistance.
- Recognise any performance problems and mediate with local management present and execute plans for remedial action.
- Uphold clear responsibility for delivering upon commitments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Qualification as an Accountant.
- At least 8+ years of experience post qualification.
- Familiarity working across various locations.
- Acquaintance working with commercial management teams.
- Prior involvement with leading the interactions with external authorities and auditors.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- Commercially astute and business aware.
- Negotiation, presentation and influencing skills.
- Previous involvement and credibility to challenge the business.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable working within a matrix setting.
- Able to deliver to deadlines.
- An energetic and proactive individual with impeccable ethics and integrity.
- A resilient individual with the ability to work well under pressure and minimal supervision.
- An individual with a positive attitude who is transparent, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Fluency in the French, German and English language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Madelenat at +33 1 88 88 00 96 / +44 20 7440 0631.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.