This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK. This is an organisation that seek to deliver truly innovative drugs and specialise in cancer treatments and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Preparing the Gross-to-Net (GTN) Template updating the details and ensuring that correct entries are booked by SSC.
- Reconciling the GTN Template for revenue and sales accrual balance (both P&L and B/S) after booking with GL and preparing the file for review.
- Acting as a subject matter expert regarding the GTN accounting process and supporting colleagues with training where necessary.
- Maintaining and reviewing Gross to Net Rates to be applied (both DSR and GL).
- Liaising with the finance shared service centre.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the rebate management process and working with colleagues to implement them.
- Maintaining and reconciling accrual balances for sales rebates.
- Preparing journals for any accrual adjustment in DSR (Daily Sales Report).
- Prepare flash results summary on a monthly basis.
- Support with any audit requests regarding revenue accounting.
- Support in maintaining the revenue recognition questionnaire.
- Providing support for the quarterly VPAS submission.
- Liaising with external auditors to conduct the annual sales audit for VPAS.
- SME for the rebate management process (accruals and accounting) for both UK & Ireland including homecare, and other government rebates.
- Balance sheet Reconciliation.
- Adhoc Projects in finance e.g. expense audit / OPEX Management.
- Covering for other colleagues in the Finance team when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Passed finalist or recently qualified with Pharma experience.
- Knowledge of rebates and VPAS scheme preferred.
- Relatively good knowledge of accounting and willingness to learn and develop within a Finance career.
- Audit experience.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to solve problems on own initiative.
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and deal with a variety of tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Very good relationship builder and strong team player.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, customer service and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.