Field Training Manager
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity. This cutting-edge company makes a positive difference in the lives of patients through the development of a portfolio of prescription medicines in a wide range of therapeutic indications. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Working in close cross-functional collaboration, with other relevant departments such as marketing, medical, compliance, in the development, deployment, and management of field sales and medical training initiatives within the International Organisation.
- Identification and implementation of best practice for field team training (methods, models and tools).
- Leading the execution of new hire field training such as,
- Maintaining and executing New Hire Training and on-boarding processes for field personnel.
- Developing and updating all New Hire Training workshop content and structure as necessary.
- Scheduling and delivering all New Hire Training Workshops including primary facilitation duties.
- Coordination of business partners participating in the training.
- Identification of ongoing training needs and execution of relevant training programs.
- Ongoing coaching Neurology Account Managers including providing written feedback on training performance.
- Facilitate and coordinate with Country Leads for pull through or ongoing field execution of marketing tactics and selling skills.
- Manage the deployment and ongoing administration of field training programs on the company's (Learning Management System).
- Manage the training of the field sales team on sales-related tools (i.e. VeevaCRM, Concur, etc.).
- Manage the preparation and procedure involved with the approval of training materials and resources through the company's compliance process.
- Assist with coordination and training of commercial field employees in classroom and conference call settings.
- Assist with the development and revision of assigned training modules for the company's commercial field employees.
- Assist with the analysis of sales training needs and the development of training materials that enhance the learning process including study guides, home study materials, assessments, FAQ's, competitive overviews, etc.
- With input from Sales and Marketing, ensure continuity of messaging and desired skills to support marketing communications.
- Identify, evaluate, and coordinate with outside vendors maintaining strong communication and effective relationships as necessary.
- Field questions and offer support to the sales team as needed.
- Facilitate and/or deliver informal/formal presentations to the sales organization and other internal functions as necessary.
- Incorporate all appropriate regulatory and legal compliance requirements into appropriate training programs.
- Understand and incorporate adult learning principles with all training programs.
- Conduct co-travels with field sales, as requested (language dependent).
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience field training responsibilities or a corporate training role desired.
- Experience with company and product launches preferred.
- Account Management experience is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and dynamic group presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated peer leadership and teaching / facilitation ability.
- Experience creating effective sales training materials.
- Proven application of adult leaning principles desired.
- Highly organised, takes initiative, and self-motivated.
- Proficient at effectively prioritising goals, assessing team capability, and coordinating resources to achieve those goals.
- Excellent command of English.
- Fluency in another European Language would be advantageous, especially French or German.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 203 854 2471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.