Field Medical Strategy & Execution Lead Alzheimer's Disease
FIELD MEDICAL STRATEGY & EXECUTION LEAD, Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
Europe, Canada & Partner Markets (ECP)
In line with the worldwide medical strategy, the Lead ECP Field Medical Strategy & Execution - Alzheimer's Disease will drive the Field Medical strategy development and execution for the region for Alzheimer's Disease. This is a critical role aligned with the companies mission to be the leader in neuroscience and as one of the largest functions within ECP Medical, Field Medical employees are our main direct scientific interface with healthcare professionals across the region and, as such, this is a highly visible and critical role.
Drive Field Medical Strategy & Execution Excellence (30%)
Accountable To Field Medical, Field Medical Leadership, Medical Leadership
- Develop strong working relationships with Alzheimer's Disease Field Medical/ Leads and internal medical teams to ensure that deliverables align with strategy, and establish and promote the medical and scientific reputation throughout ECP
- Lead, develop & successfully deploy Field Medical initiatives across ECP
- Develop and maintain a regional forum for Field Medical/ Manager best practice sharing across affiliates
- Ensure robust field-medical pre-launch activity plans are created and executed (e.g. KME mapping, disease education, establishing a reputation in the Alzheimer's Disease community, partnering with PAGs & Payors; support mapping of healthcare systems and patient flow, supporting/ leading advisory boards)
- Support development of GCP training curriculum & drive strong alignment/ collaboration between field medical and clinical operations
- Serve as ECP Field Medical strategy & execution point of contact for senior leadership for Alzheimer's Disease
- Identify measurable goals and KPIs to ensure execution of the regional field medical affairs plan and demonstrate value
Lead in a complex matrix and without authority (15%)
Accountable To : Field Medical, Scientific Communications, Medical Directors, Medical Business Operations
- Lead in a matrix/without authority to ensure optimization and high utility of field facing content and resources, tools, systems, insights optimization, value and metrics reporting, and any other activities requiring field execution
Identify & address current & future unmet field medical needs (15%)
Accountable To Medical, IT, Medical Business Ops
- Identify current and future unmet field medical needs, addressing those needs to ECP Regional Medical, and generating short-, mid- and long-term plans, across systems, tools, resources and training programs
Partner with cross-functional partner teams (15%)
Accountable To: Cross functional subject matter expert teams
- Partner on key cross functional initiatives with the ECP Medical Regional Leadership Team & cross-functional partner teams, including annual planning, field excellence and congress optimization, KME engagement planning etc
Support design and implementation of training programs (15%)
Accountable To : Global Medical Training
- Support design and implementation of training programs for Field Medical in Alzheimer's Disease by engaging internal and external partners to ensure agenda meets training and scientific /medical needs
Assess current field medical talent and identify growth and development opportunities (10%)
Accountable To : Field Medical, Field Medical Leadership, Medical Leadership Support
- 8+ years' experience within Field Medical
- Field Medical pre-launch/license experience including close collaboration with clinical development/ R&D
- Proven success in developing, leading, and retaining high-performing, diverse field-based teams, driving paradigm shifts and a culture of accountability and continuous improvement, within a large, highly matrixed, complex, top-tier business organization
- Business savvy with scientifically oriented and data-driven executive management presence/confidence
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams without direct line authority and ability to lead and influence in the matrix
- Regional/Global medical affairs organizations preferred
- Neurodegenerative diseases and/or Alzheimer's disease experience preferred
- Fluent in English. Other languages desirable
- Ability to travel internationally to meet business needs (~25%)
- BA required in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medical Faculty by education
- PhD and/or MBA highly preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at 0203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum
The Alzheimer's Disease ECP Medical Strategy & Execution Lead is an important member of the Alzheimer's Disease Medical Organization
A leading Pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for the treatment of chronic infections, is currently recruiting for a VP of Medical Affairs position.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Early Access Program.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical/Scientific Director, you will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland, Basel.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum
The EU15&IPM Medical Lead, Alzheimer's Disease will drive the Medical strategy development and execution for the region for Alzheimer's Disease.