Field Automation Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Field Automation Scientist with a pharmaceutical company.
- Partners and communicates with sales account executives and applications team to provide exceptional automation methods development/deployment support to key customer accounts
- Manages technical aspects of partnerships with automation platform providers
- Provides pre-sale and post-sales support and training to customer sites using both onsite visits and remote webinars
- Provides voice of the customer inputs to marketing team
- Investigates customer issues as needed to ensure resolution in an effective and timely manner
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or Ph. D. in Biology, Chemistry or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with laboratory liquid-handling automation methods development required
- 5+ years' automation experience and 2+ years' experience in NGS automation in one or more of the following liquid handling platforms: Perkin Elmer Sciclone, Beckman Biomek i7/i5, Beckman Biomek FX, Agilent Bravo, Hamilton Star/Starlet
- 5+ years life sciences industry experience in customer facing position required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively in a team required
- Ability to manage & prioritize competing needs from multiple customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and NGS data analysis a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.