Field Applications Engineer
An exciting Field Application Engineer opportunity has become available in South Korea, this role will focus on new assay growth and menu expansion, as well as training and timely troubleshooting. This position is responsible for driving the customer and improving their experience
- Provides technical direction and support to customers & partner's team on instrument operation, assay implementation, and maintenance of company products.
- Establishes KPIs & metrics for function and successfully contributes to the revenue targets including menu expansion objective across the installed base.
- Makes technical presentations, conducts & support product demonstrations for the team and customers and support local product evaluations.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise's judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, shares best practices.
- Support and encourage the proper use of the corporate reporting system and compliance with our core values
- Ensure and control escalation processes and proactive action in handling critical situations
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Skills & Qualifications
- Masters/PhD in Biology/Biotechnology/Clinical Microbiology
- A minimum of 3 years in Molecular Diagnostics industry (3-5 year experience in Diagnostics is preferred)
- Clinical Laboratory focus along with experience in molecular and microbiology techniques
- Technical support and sales experience are must
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.