Field Application Engineer - Philippines
A multinational molecular company is looking for a Field Application Specialist/ Engineer in the Philippines. You will responsible for enhancing the company's technical capabilities, providing better quality services to customers.
- Provide quality system, software, assay application and maintenance demonstration/training and support to customers.
- Manage customer system and assay from installation, implementation to customer go-live (patient reporting) by following the ready set-go program for verification, validation and implementation of systems/assays.
- Provide customer education and technical expertise by introducing product clinical values and demonstrating product features to meet customers' unmet needs.
- Manage customer data in the company CRM, SAP as requested by sales/marketing and adherence to SOP's.
- Coordinate scheduling of other resource utilization within the Territory including Sales, Marketing and Technical Support.
- Achieve and exceed Customer Satisfaction objectives
- Perform routine standard procedures to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Document and report the company's product "design reliability" and "maintenance issues" and/or problems to technical support.
- Proactive preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs and basic calibration, and installations and de-installations, in a timely, productive, and cost-effective way
- Ensure that we meet KPIs and participate / lead Continuous Improvement programs
- Educate customer on product availability, including system and assay portfolio
- Interpret customers' needs and take responsibility for problem resolution amongst other functions liaising with the customer on administrative and technical matters
- Regular communication with Supervisor and Coordinators for scheduling
- Timely return of parts, including follow up for collections and delivery
- Ensure all required trainings on technical, compliance etc. that are designated to the position are completed in a timely manner
Skills and Requirements
- Ideally have a relevant Tertiary qualification.
- Experience in the laboratory, medical or a related industry is required.
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
- Good understanding of the Pathology testing environment in Philippines.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical failures and method of resolution to business partners and customers are required.
- Possess the ability to work with customers and vendors at both a business and technical level.
- Proficient in computer hardware and software repair.
- Ability to configure network devices and interface product to local networks.
- Good verbal and written skills capable of explaining technical procedures in writing or verbally.
- Ability to work independently, manage time/priorities, and maintain composure under high levels of demand is necessary.
- Requires excellent systematic troubleshooting skills utilizing a structured and comprehensive process to determine the root cause and implement corrective action.
- Proficient in reporting activities, maintaining local spare parts inventory recording, and travel expenses are necessary.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.