Evidence Based Manager
A vacancy has arisen for an Evidence Based Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. This organisation is dedicated to transforming the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Developing and implementing affiliate appropriate network meta-analyses, mixed treatment comparisons, systematic reviews, meta-analyses and adjusted indirect comparisons.
- Ensuring that PII/III trial programmes for New Medicines reflects UK clinical needs.
- Identifying the need for Real World Evidence generation and subsequent development of proposals/protocols.
- Writing the clinical efficacy and safety sections of selected submissions.
- Day to day project management of selected submissions.
- Co-ordination of submission including Global inputs on strategy and content.
- Increasing profile in the field of Evidence based and develop external partnerships with academic bodies.
- Co-ordinating company responses to Commissioning Outcomes Framework (COF), Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF), Quality Standards and Guideline reviews.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in life sciences/EBM/Public Health/Epidemiology or equivalent.
- Experience in writing clinical or scientific dossiers.
- Previous experience of working on Clinical Guidelines or similar projects.
- Knowledge of UK and Ireland Healthcare system.
- Excellent written and data analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical documentation.
- Ability to manage network analyses, mixed treatment comparisons, systematic reviews and meta-analyse.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies