EU Medical Affairs Lead
A global and leading pharmaceutical company, in the biotechnology industry, is currently hiring an EU Medical Affairs Lead. This company provides products and services that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. Based in Germany, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established company that has 2,500 employees in 28 countries - all dedicated to helping researchers and clinicians around the world make a greater impact on science and health.
- Educating and advising on the medical aspects of research, clinical trials and management decisions.
- Leading a team of Medical Science Liaison Manager (MSL) in line with company strategies, procedures and specifications, in order to enhance individual/team performance and team spirit (together with business operations).
- Collaborates with the MSL teams - in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Developing and supporting a network of key opinion leaders and key decision makers in hospitals and assure appropriate follow-up in order to enhance visibility of the company and realise product acceptance and use; influence KOLs in preparing and delivering presentations and scientific contributions upon request.
- Establishing and maintaining scientific relationships with local MSL teams and develop a strong understanding of territory specific healthcare systems and clinical practices related to patient care, disease management, treatment protocols, and research interests.
- Providing the appropriate scientific and medical affairs training to ensure high educational value and act as a scientific resource for the local teams to support the Key Account teams when requested.
- Responsible for planning, execution, sharing of best practices, and insight generation related discussion in order to understand the breadth of insights, potential impact, and to encourage scientific exploration.
- Responsible and accountable for all budget activities of the team together with line & matrix managers.
- Developing and implementing medical education programs across the scientific community.
- Supporting the development and implementation of clinical trials and registries as planned by the medical team in clinical development.
- Developing a Medical Strategy for Europe.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 0203 861 8605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.