EU Brand Lead
Are you looking to establish your commercial career ?
Then this might be the role for you. Proclinical are seeking a commercial leader to join our team as the Brand Lead - Region Europe. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of scope for growth and career development. The Brand Lead will be expected to set direction and achieve brand obejectives. The successful candidate must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute integrated commercial strategies and tactics for the region based upon a deep understanding of key market opportunities and challenges for the brand
- Lead the cross-functional brand team in key business processes, for example the annual strategic brand planning and annual financial forecasting
- Work closely with the Global Head of Marketing, and other regional heads, of marketing to align on activities, share best practice and identify opportunities for the brand
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the company's high performing, collaborative culture
- Form and develop appropriate forum for internal collaboration
- Define and commission market research initiatives
- Monitor and analyze brand performance and work collaboratively with the team to adapt tactical plans as necessary.
- Ensure cost-effective allocation of resources to deliver commercial objectives.
- Contribute to key opinion leader and advocacy development consistent with the company's polices.
- Launch lead for region
Desired Skills, Experience, and Attributes
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or science required
- Advanced degree, particularly in business or biotechnology management, is desirable
- Minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical commercial experience, including a period at a European Regional level
- Direct EU launch experience in marketing for an oncology/hematologic malignancy brand.
- Experience leading and motivating cross functional teams to promoting a high-performing culture
- Demonstrated track record of formulating commercial strategies and executing the resulting marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of the drug development, regulatory review, and commercialization processes for specialty products within the EU.
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve in a rapidly changing, competitive environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency using qualitative and quantitative methodologies to create business cases for investment.
- Track record of successfully engaging with diverse stakeholders including senior executives, external thought leaders, and brand teams.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.