Ethics and Compliance Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Ethics & Compliance Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Completing substantive reviews and overseeing the operational elements associated with databases and archives for key compliance activities including healthcare professional engagements, grants and donations, sponsorships, and displays and exhibits.
- Provide operational compliance guidance to employees in functions including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Global Medical Affairs and corporate functions supporting the Global Business Unit
- Identify and analyze trends, produce statistical reports to support the development of discussions and presentations with Global Business Unit Compliance management.
- Collaborate with members of the Compliance team for project-based and operational activities pertaining to various elements of ethics and compliance program.
- Coordinate cross functional project teams in support of compliance projects and ensure projects are completed.
- Support compliance monitoring activities and investigations into potential compliance matters in collaboration with compliance colleagues.
- Participate in global compliance initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant pharmaceutical, healthcare, agency, legal, paralegal and/or professional experience required.
- Experience in ethics and compliance programs desired.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to pharmaceutical industry, including OIG regulatory guidance, PhRMA, and FDA regulations also preferred.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and develop process efficiencies where required.
- Computer proficiency and able to utilize MS Office software at an advanced level.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Salesforce platform experience required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.