A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Epidemiologist. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Supporting the epidemiology program for one or more development compounds and/or marketed medicines in the Respiratory therapeutic area.
- Supporting planning, implementing, and delivering high quality, scientifically robust observational research projects which support drug development programs, regulatory submissions, and post marketing safety and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, Masters, or PhD in Chemical, Pharmaceutical or related science.
- 10 years (BS), 5 years (MS), 2 years (Ph.D.) worth of experience in the field.
- A history of demonstrated expertise in the formulation and characterization of both conventional and novel solid, semi-solid, and/or other dosage forms, including pre-formulation and/or modern analytical theory with hands-on troubleshooting and method development experience.
- Proven scientific leadership skills and a practical approach with significant experience of using experimental design, measurement, and interpretation in the development of new products and/or the invention of new systems.
- Demonstrated ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects.
- Preferably have working and/or hands-on knowledge and experience in some or all of the following techniques: HPLC, MS, GC, IC, KF, TLC, and CE.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +1 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £37000.00 per annum
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Production Scientist to their office in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Scientist, Biologics Formulation
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager Senior Scientist, USP Development position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Cell Therapy Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.