Environmental Health & Safety Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting an environmental health and safety technician for a biotechnology company located in La Verne, CA.
- Collect, bulk, label and handle hazardous wastes.
- Prepare shipments of waste for weekly shipments.
- Perform light facilities repairs and Environmental Health and Safety related preventive maintenance.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-5 years for relative experience in the field required.
- Work on assignments that are basic in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a daily basis.
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) certification (32 or 40-hour) and California Hazardous Waste (RCRA) training preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Swiss Franc62 - Swiss Franc90 per hour
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist, to be based in their Swiss office.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit CH - Microbiology Laboratory Services - Senior to their office in Switzerland.