Entry Medical Writer - REMOTE - PhD required
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Medical Writer for a medical communications company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for medical writing and account management dependent on the specific project/account.
- Perform background literature research.
- Prepare high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent - a strong advantage!
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.