Entry Medical Writer - Remote - PhD required
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Entry Medical Writer with a medical communications company located in Boston, MA, Hartford, CT, Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, and Princeton, NJ.
- Responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent - a strong advantage!
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.