Entry Medical Writer - Boston - Remote - PhD required
ProClinical is currently seeking an Entry Medical Writer for a fast-growing medical communications agency located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for performing background literature research.
- Preparing high-quality, medically accurate documents.
- Addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for medical writing and account management depending on the specific project/account.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in life sciences.
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.