Entry Medical Writer - Boston - Remote - PhD required
Proclinical is currently seeking an Entry Medical Writer for a fast-growing medical communications agency located in Boston, MA. The company can hire remote from any of these states: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, or Maryland. Successful candidate will be responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for performing background literature research.
- Preparing high-quality, medically accurate documents.
- Addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for medical writing and account management depending on the specific project/account.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in life sciences.
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.