Entry Level Medical Writer
If science is in your blood and you have a passion for communications, we'd like to hear from you. Proclinical has partnered with a medical writing organisation giving you a chance to work with new clients and work on challenging projects.
- Development of timely, scientifically accurate, unbiased and balanced publications
- Become an expert in the relevant therapy areas, keeping up to date on all progress in the field
- Take responsibility/ownership for completing assigned tasks on time at all stages
- Interact professionally with clients, authors, and other contributors, demonstrating understanding of relevant medical fields and understanding of external parties' requirements
- Manage client expectations with firm but professional timelines/prioritizing
- Provide plan-management support to PMs/SPMs for structural and ad-hoc client requests
- Communicate clearly and professionally with team members to help foster a positive working environment
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to freelance medical writers to ensure increased future efficiency
- Keep up to date with industry guidelines for good publication practices
- Follow and document internal and/or client SOPs in all publication projects
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in life sciences, MD, PharmD, or lower-level bioscience degree plus relevant work experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Scientific writing ability
- Strong, confident communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient user of various MS Office programs and Internet
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones on 02038541077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.