Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Engineer II for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will provide resource assistance on a variety of facility management and engineering initiatives in addition to supporting capital projects.
- Map out the building utility systems to include shutdown and start-up operations.
- Provide resource assistance on a variety of facility management and engineering initiatives in addition to supporting capital projects.
- Experience in equipment design, installation, and start up.
- Experience with purified water, clean steam, compressed gas, hvac design and operation, 13.8 kv electrical operations, building management systems, environmental rooms and chambers, fire suppression systems, data centers
- Self-starter that is willing to learn new systems and how the facility works
- Experience working with CAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to work as part of a team
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
Up to Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva.