This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Electrician (EMR) to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Valais.
- You will install, commission and preserve EMR installations to the systems.
- Operate on the systems together in installation teams.
- The ideal candidate will install, test and commission EMR systems.
- Responsible for independently rectifying faults in EMR systems.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Achieved training as an EFZ electrician or equivalent.
- Obtained certifications in PSAgA and Scissor lift Operator.
- Keen on possible further training.
- A flexible individual with the ability to be reliable and work well with others.
- Fluency in the German language.
- A self-sufficient working style with the ability to assume responsibility.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.