A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an in-demand company.
- Contributing and influence design choices.
- Leading new equipment feasibility studies, specifications, product development, product verification and validation activities of electrical equipment using best design practices and industry design standards.
- Collaborating with other members of the engineering team to develop and drive the product roadmaps.
- Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers, related to hardware testing, and industry certifications. (i.e. EMC, Electrical Safety, CE mark, ISO).
Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of regulatory accepts related to electrical requirements (i.e. IEC standards).
- Familiar with QMS requirements (i.e. ISO 13485).
- Good knowledge of automated industrial equipment design.
- The opportunity to be part of the initial development team, with the potential of moving into future leadership positions.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of new technologies which can have a positive impact on the visual health of people worldwide.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small team start-up environment.
- Furthermore, the company offers attractive conditions.
- Experience with custom PCB design and fabrication.
- Experience with programmable electronics.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Working proficiency (verbal and written communications) in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at 0203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.