A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an EHS Manager, you will be working alongside the most interesting names in Biopharmacetuicals. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team working on exciting projects.
- Preparation, implementation and maintenance of project-specific Programs (E&C) according to contractual requirements.
- Support of Technical Disciplines in identifying the EHS codes, standards, regulations, rules and guidelines and assure availability in an appropriate manner.
- Plan, perform or contract specific EHS tasks such as:
- dispersion calculations.
- height calculations.
- evaluation of risk scenarios (fire, explosion, release of toxic gases/liquids).
- compilation of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Performing EHS Audits in offices, workhops and construction sites, preparation of audit and status reports.
- Evaluating the safety/risk level of the plant and/or systems jointly with Technical Disciplines through the use of specific studies, reviews and audits.
- Support EHS questions during Criticality Rating Process.
- Monitoring EHS status of project.
- Initiation of EHS improving measures.
- Support to Discipline Lead Engineers in assessment of EHS System of suppliers and contractors.
- Feedback from project execution for continuous improvement of the EHS Management System.
- Promotion of EHS consciousness in the team and support/advice in all EHS related issues..
- Participate in design reviews and safety analysis such as PEHSR, HAZOP, HAZCON, QRAs if deemed necessary.
Skill and Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering/Science (e.g. Mechanical, Industrial, Safety & Health Sciences, Environmental Science) highly preferred.
- Mininmum ten (10) years or more programs experience in Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Industrial Engineering EPC projects.
- Must have high level of spoken and written German and English.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.