A successful medical communications agency with offices in Manchester are looking for a talented and ambitious Editorial Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness, and enterprise.
- Editing, proofing, and formatting of a range of materials, such as publications, abstracts, posters, reports and slide decks, including checking and aligning with client requirements
- Assisting in data checking of materials
- Supporting with the approval of materials produced by the company, including uploading content and tracking actions and status
- Supporting with the submission of congress abstracts and publications, including gathering required author information
- Preparing dummy abstract/journal submissions and journal submission packages
- Providing project management support, such as tracking project progress and coordinating the production of scientific materials
- Liaising with external contacts and suppliers to facilitate the timely delivery of projects
Skills and Requirements
- University science degree, or strong interest in sciences, preferably with previous editing or publishing experience, ideally within a medical communications agency
- Proactive personality with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, solution-oriented with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Determined and result-oriented personality, with a focus on meeting client expectations
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones on 02038541077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.